The Basics of Balloon Decorating - Balloon Class - Feb 21st
About the class:
In this hands-on class, Antoinette will discuss the basics of balloons and show you step-by-step how to build columns, arches, bouquets and more. You'll also learn about the tools of the trade, balloon colors, sizes, Hi-Float¨, techniques on balloon tying and a variety of other fundamental skills. Whether you are starting out or need to freshen up on basic skills, this is the perfect class for you and your design team! Limited seating available, so sign-up today!
Meet Your Instructor:
Antoinette Hunt, CBA
Owner of "Creations by Antoinette", a balloon decorating and special events company, for over 26 years; Antoinette brings a wealth of decor, planning, and business knowledge into all of her classes. Her vibrant teaching style and passion to educate balloon artists on new ideas, makes Antoinette's classes fun and informative!
• Class schedule is subject to change without notice.
• No video cameras or recorders are permitted in the class.
• Anyone present in the classroom must pay the registration fee.
• Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to participate or attend classes unless the class description states otherwise.
• LA Balloons reserves the right to cancel classes or substitute teachers if necessary. Students will be notified of changes.
• Classes are non-refundable 7 calendar days prior to the class.